Here's some action shots of him attempting to roll (although in the last one, I think that he's checking out Anabelle) since I didn't get the real thing on film:
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Simon Rolled
Well he was almost rolling before he got sick and then for about a week he just wanted to be held and cuddled. Now we can finally put him down again and he picked up right where he left off. Today Simon rolled from back to front. I was just coming down the stairs where I went to grab a pair of socks and I caught the action just when I came down! I cried I was so happy and I clapped too - Simon smiled like crazy and was quite pleased with himself. We're hoping he'll do a repeat performance tonight to show off for his Daddy.
Here's some action shots of him attempting to roll (although in the last one, I think that he's checking out Anabelle) since I didn't get the real thing on film:


Here's some action shots of him attempting to roll (although in the last one, I think that he's checking out Anabelle) since I didn't get the real thing on film:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment