Well the picture taking was hit or miss this week since Simon was sick. So here's what we ended up with.
We had to think hard about things to be grateful for this week since it was a challenge to say the least. Here's what we came up with:
1. Sick baby = cuddly baby. So we took all the cuddles he was offering up.
2. In-house laundry. It was a lifesaver with the number of outfits and linens that we went through this week - there would not be enough quarters to have done the laundry otherwise :)
3. Helping hands on Wednesday from Granma and Grandpa - we managed to get most of the house sterilized and the above described laundry put away.
4. Flowers from my Mum - they made the house (aka my prison for the week) more cheerful.
5. Matt shoveling - again. I know that I mentioned this a few weeks back but we had another doozy of a storm and Matt was out there by himself shoveling snow that at the bottom of the driveway was about 4 feet wide and 4 feet high. Simon and I watched from the bedroom and encouraged Daddy along with banging on the window and the new signature "touchdown" maneuver (we made all the difference)!
6. Dinner out at Baton Rouge - the ribs were to die for - and it was nice that we could leave Simon with Nanna and Granddad because he wouldn't have made it through the 30 minute wait to be seated.
7. My computer! It has kept me connected to the outside world for the past week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope next week is less eventful for you guys and I am always thankful when my husband shovels. It would make my list every time too!
I tagged you for a meme over on my blog. Hope you have fun with it!
Post a Comment