Simon has the most gorgeous thick hair and it grows like a weed. I guess I could let it just grow long but I love the little boy haircut. Too bad my little boy won't sit still for a nice style. We went to the kids salon today again in hopes that the fun environment would entice Simon to sit still. We started off with the scissors and Matt and I pinning Simon down so she could safely cut but with the screaming, howling and wriggling that ensued, we quickly had to change our plans to a buzz cut on '3'. He still looks cute but I miss his little boy style. At least with it so short we won't have to go through that torture again soon. After the haircut was over, it was like nothing had happened. Simon merrily rearranged the chairs, vacuumed, played with a train, etc. until we had to drag him out screaming. A fun time had by all!
P.S. We left a nice tip for the poor woman who had to help wrangle our toddler while wielding a clipper and getting kicked the whole time!
No comments:
Post a Comment