Friday, June 26, 2009
Happy Father's Day
Father's Day fell during out trip to Sandbanks so I promised Matt a celebration day when we returned (the actual Father's Day itself was a bust for Matt - he made breakfast, lunch and dinner and I was a total crab and forgot all about it). I sent him out the Friday after we returned for a full day of stuff that he likes/needs to do, but can never find time for. First up, the driving range to hit a couple buckets of balls. Then off to a specialty store to pick up a few Pittsburgh Penguins hats to celebrate their Stanley Cup Champion status. Next up, a trip to the mall for a haircut, shopping for some shirts and shoes. The day finished off at the spa with a massage. I think Matt enjoyed his day but unfortunately we didn't get any pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment