Friday, October 2, 2009

Simon Says

After dinner at Nanny's

Nanny: Simon do you want a little bit of ice cream
Simon: No
Nanny: Okay (and turns to put the ice cream away)
Simon: I want a big bowl of ice cream

Simon brought home art work from daycare

Me: Can I see it Simon
Simon: No Mommy, it's special to me
Simon: It's for de - cor - a - tion

Simon's been listening lately (although we always feel like we're talking to a rock)

Simon: Just hold on a minute Daddy

After going to dinner with Aunt Debbie and Uncle Eric

Simon: Uncle Eric is coming for cake
Me: No he isn't coming to our house tonight Simon, he has to go home
Simon: Yes he is. I told him

And my favourite a phone message

Simon: Mommy, I pooped on the potty!
Simon: It was a very, very big one

Driving to our place with Nanny and Granddad

Nanny: Look Simon it's a backhoe
Simon: No that's a skid steer
Simon: I know everything

No comments: