Sunday, May 2, 2010
The Flintstones Deception
While Simon was sick, we needed to alternate Tylenol and Advil almost 24 hours a day to keep his fever down. This was no hardship for Simon as he thinks they are candy and is forever claiming sore fingernails, sore tummy, sore legs to get one. Unfortunately, he got used to non-stop "candy" and kept claiming that he didn't feel very well long after his virus had passed. Enter Flintsones vitamins. I had been resisting buying them because I have a slight Flintstone addiction but I figured they are close substitute and since we give him a vitamin anyway..... We haven't let on yet that they are vitamins but did let him know that they help him feel good and he no longer asks for Advil every night. I know it's probably not the best substituting one addiction for another but it makes for an easier bedtime without him making up various ailments. Plus I'm now taking a vitamin nightly :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment