Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Simonisms

Me: "Simon we just have to stop at the store to pick-up some potato chips"
Simon: "Can you just get regular chips for me please"

-----------------------------

As heard while Simon is doing a puzzle naked (I have no idea why he's naked)

Matt: "Simon don't play with your penis"
Simon: "I have to because I have nothing to do while putting together my puzzle"

-----------------------------

While talking about the different make-up of families.

Simon: "Does Shawn have a sister"
Me: "Yes he does. His family has a boy and a girl just like Seamus and Quincy"
Simon: "Who is the girl?"
Me: "Quincy"
Simon: "But she doesn't have any hair"
Me: "But she wears dresses"
Simon: "What does that have to do with her hair"

------------------------------

While talking about our last trip to a "lake beach"

Me: "There are beaches at the lake. When Miles was still in my belly we went to a beach on lake Ontario"
Simon: "It must not be fun to be in your belly, there's not even any toys"

--------------------------------

Upon being caught sneaking out of his bedroom after bedtime.

Me: "Simon, what are you doing out of your room it's bedtime"
Simon: "I just needed to put water on my thumbs"

---------------------------------

While waiting to pick up Terry at the airport.

Simon: "What planet is Terry from?"

No comments: