Friday, June 27, 2008

Simon - a day in photos (Part I)

Okay here it goes - warning, we had a busy day and took almost 200 photos. Matt was off today so he even got in on it.

Waking up for the day bright and early at 6:30am. I only wish I could look this happy at that time of the morning.



Hanging out on my table - didn't you know that the chairs are only there to enable me to get up here!



Can't you see that I'm driving?? Quit distracting me with that flash.



My favourtie book - Hippos Go Beserk



Chilling out on my bus.



Simon Mick Jagger



Waking up Mommy - we let her sleep in until 8:30



Checking myself out in the mirror while I brush my teeth.



Off to the doctor for my 15 month vaccinations - he was voted best pediatrician in Ottawa and my Grandma got me a spot at his full practice!



Waiting for nurse Judy to come in and give me the needles - I didn't even shed a tear!



Mean Mommy waking me up from my nap so we could go to playgroup - aka Mommy's chance to chat!



Mommy and I at playgroup.



On to Nanna and Granddad's house for the afternoon. First stop, trying to crack the code on Granddad's computer.



Who let the dogs out, who, who, who, who, who



Simon always brings this toy over to Granddad since he animates it.

No comments: