Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day Two Score: Big Boy Bed 1, Simon 0

Well the second night in the big bed didn't go quite as smoothly as the first. Around 5am this morning, I heard a poor little boy sobbing and woke up Matt to go to him since carrying Simon down the stairs is just not possible for me these days. Matt found Simon on the floor crying and figured that he had woken up and climbed down. After a bottle and some cure all Fraggle Rock, Matt tucked Simon back into bed. Fast-forward to 7:45am when I had to go in to wake him up so that I could get working and Simon had his shoulder jammed up against the headboard and his head hanging over the side of the bed - I'm guessing that if he was sleeping like this last night too, that he likely fell off the bed versus climbed down. We're going to have to adjust the bedrail closer to the headboard tonight and hope that he doesn't take another header off the bed. Poor little guy - what a rude awakening.

No comments: