Sunday, February 4, 2007

Back in Business

Well it took a couple a tries but we have finally figured out what the user name and password is so that we can start updating our blog information again. Mental note - do not set up accounts where you need to remember new information when you have pregnancy brain.

The pregnancy is progressing along - I'm just over 34 weeks now so not long to go. The baby is growing like a fiend; my stomach is noticeably growing day to day. Our last ultrasound indicated that we are expecting a little butterball with an anticipated birth weight of over 9lbs. At that appointment he had already gained more than I had!

The nursery is almost complete. Matt and my Mum spent two weeks painting the nursery two shades of beige - it has three horizontal stripes that wrap around the room. We're just waiting for Mum and Dad to paint and recover the rocking chair that my Mum used for me when I was a baby and then we'll be able to take some photos to post. It is definitely not a typical baby room but I figure that I'll be the one spending the most time appreciating it initially.

I'm down to half days at work now which is making a big difference for my energy level. I should be able to finish everything still but I won't have to spend my evenings in pain from sitting in an office chair all-day. I count the days remaining on a regular basis - only 21 left to go!

Now that we're back in business, we'll try to update on a more regular basis. I hope to have some pictures soon to share.

No comments: