What a busy week - I finished up work, we hosted a bunch of friends for the hockey game and then today was my shower for friends and family. When I initially heard the date I didn't think that I would make it that long but I managed to hang off! My sisters, Sonja, my Mum and my Mother-in-Law did a fantastic job with the day. I just wish that I had had a bit more energy! The day felt a little like groundhog day since it hasn't really been that long since the same group of people gathered for my wedding shower. I felt really spoiled yet again and received a ton of stuff for the new baby. There were also lots of games (my favourite!) unfortunately I didn't do very well which I blame on my pregnancy brain.
We had a beautiful cake from the Rideau bakery which was awesome - Matt devoured the leftovers pretty quickly. And the cupcakes were devoured by me for breakfast for a few days following!
I spent quite a lot of time after the shower getting everything ready to wash so that it would be ready for the new baby - I just hope the energy holds out so that I can put it all away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment