Today's diaper change was quite an event. Simon was doing his usual Houdini tricks and trying to disappear off the change table which usually results in a bit of a wrestling match. Well today's match saw Mommy draw some blood. Somehow he managed to cut the inside of his mouth and was bleeding everywhere. I didn't notice at first and thought it was just his usual crocodile tears but I felt bad once I saw it. He settled once he was loaded into the car to go to the pool and had no recollections of it once he was splashing about.
Now that we have uppers and lowers, Simon has developed a love of grinding. It is the worst noise imaginable. I'm hoping that the novelty of this wears out quick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The diaper changes are tricky now, aren't they! And, OMG the teeth grinding...it really is so terrible. Madi just started this. At first we were like, "WTH is that noise?" It's awful. Hope they stop soon!
Post a Comment