Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday's Seven on Hold

For this week - Simon and I both have a virus and it's a nasty one. It's hard to find much to be grateful for in this moment.

It's Tuesday and we're over the worst of it so I thought I would come back here to do last week's Sunday's Seven and 365 Days of Pictures.

Here's last week's shots:



And the list of things to be grateful for this past week:

1. Seeing a chick flick with some girlfriends - 27 Dresses

2. Professional family photos even though Simon was a little uncooperative with his thumb!

3. Girl's Night Out at Amelia's - we used to do it every week and now it's so hard to get everyone together.

4. A big playgroup with some of the Mom's who have already gone back to work.

5. Simon making progress with solid food - he ate some chicken and pasta this week - the only downside is that it takes him about 3 hours to chew each piece!

6. We finally have an appointment to get our floors fixed

7. Emjae celebrated her second birthday!

No comments: