This week, we are thankful for:
1. Great company for New Year's Eve. We spent the evening out for dinner at Fratelli's with John, Maureen, Debbie, Eric, Ann and Leo. We laughed a lot about Eric's freakishly fat hands, talked about favourite movies and enjoyed some good food and lightening fast service.
2. Matt is thankful for a hockey filled New Year's Day with a Pittsburgh win at the outdoor NHL game. He spent most of the afternoon cuddled with Brutus downstairs to keep him away from the kids.
3. I am particularly thankful that Matt shovels 99.9% of the time. I shoveled this week for the first time in 2 years and I am not cut out for manual labour! Considering the amount of snow that we have gotten this year, I have a lot to be thankful for.
4. Another turkey dinner for Epiphany - I personally can never eat too much turkey so this is a great tradition!
5. Scalloped potatoes - need I say more!
6. My digital camera - I have been snapping away pictures of Simon to have 365 days in pictures. I missed New Year's Day but I figure since it's a leap year I can still make my goal. Here's the pictures to date.

7. Matt - he really is too good to me. I napped Saturday away and went shopping and he kept Simon entertained, fed and changed. He is the best Dad and husband.
8. And I had to add an eighth thing for this week - Simon clapping. It is so sweet and the excitement on his face makes each day brighter!
No comments:
Post a Comment