Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Parents and Tots Part II
Simon is now in the second level of swimming and he's still really enjoying the water - or at least we think he is, the majority of time he shows no reaction and just happily sucks his thumb. He's now at the point where he can jump (a.k.a fall) into your arms from the side of the pool. He goes down the slide - although he prefers to do this with Daddy who guides him down (I just let him go and he bumped his head on the way down). Matt is the one who takes him most Wednesdays and thank godness for that since it's a workout just getting undressed/dressed and in/out of the pool. I was beat for the remainder of the evening when I was on swimming duty. The only downside to swimming in a public pool is the amount of chlorine in there. Simon has developed some irritation and we're going to have to find something to put on his legs to help protect his sensitive skin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment