Monday, May 26, 2008

More Excerpts from Ursula

More fun tidbits from Simon's daycare journal.

"He was a bit more clingy than usual and had his first 'tantrum' with me when I told him he could not help me empty the dishwasher today"

"Had a bit of spit-up and decided to distribute it on his hair before I could wipe his mouth"

"Most of his lunch ended up in his hair (and on his shirt!), he'll need a spin in the delicate cycle tonight"

"The poor little chap is quite congested, especially if he is lying down. It's hard to breathe through your mouth and suck your thumb at the same time :) "

"He emptied all the baskets and bins available to him, sat in them and then took the toy stroller for a spin"

"The walkways were very busy today since it was walk to school day. Simon was very excited and waved to everybody!"

"He polished off his yogurt and then settled to do some art work. He's brilliant at holding a crayon but uses the wrong end to colour :) Works all the same and he made a colorful drawing. He got a bit carried away at the end and ripped his sheet of paper."

"He was a very busy boy getting into all drawers and cupboards on the main level and was very please when I let him empty the dryer (almost everything went into the basket)"

"I have lost count of BMs for today. Simon was indeed very 'busy'. I'd say he had three proper ones and a few 'misfires' :) "

"He likes to look for Philippe and then wants in his highchair for his 'second breakfast'"

"It's official, I am chopped liver, all he wants is Philippe in the morning"

No comments: