Friday, May 16, 2008
sick, sick, sick
Sick, sick, sick. One for each of us in our little family. It started with Matt on the weekend and by Sunday, Simon was just not himself. He didn't nap and he was inconsolable by dinner time and was throwing his food left, right and centre while he was thrashing to get out of his chair. Monday morning, I woke up feeling rough but not as bad as Simon who woke up in a bed full of vomit. The rest of Monday, Simon seemed to be doing better but Tuesday at daycare he started out the other end and required 3 diaper changes by 8:30am and an emergency call to Nana B to go and pick him up. Wednesday was more of the same and Thursday he and I finally turned the corner. Thankfully, I only ended up with the fever and nausea portion of the flu and Matt with his super immune system recuperated pretty quickly to take care of both of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment