Monday, August 31, 2009

More Simon Says

It's never ending these days. Simon talks the entire time he is awake so he provides lots of material for us. Here are some of our latest favourites...

After our trip to the Puppets Up Festival, everything is a puppet show. Matt was changing Simon diaper which usually means a few laps around the room naked. Simon grabbed onto his penis, yanked it and screamed, "look it's a puppet show Daddy".

Matt and Simon were racing up the stairs the other day.
Matt: "On your Mark, get set"
Simon interupts: "I'm not Mark, I'm Simon"

While Matt and I were out and about near Scotiabank Place.
Me: "Is the Brittney Spears concert tonight"
Matt: "I'm guessing by the BS spray painted on the side of that van that it is"
Simon: "That's BS"

Every night at bath time - such a boy.
Matt: "What do you want to wash Simon?"
Simon: "My penis"

No comments: