Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Weaning from a bottle...
Weaning for a bottle is challenging - not only is Simon not interested in drinking milk out of a cup, but there is a lot of whining and tears. We started yesterday and I already want to give in since I have managed to get about 2oz. into him. I thought letting Simon pick the cup would help but he wanted to pick the, "bottle cup". It's so sad hearing him say, "I don't like milk from this cup anymore" when I give it to him with a straw. He didn't seem to have a problem drinking milk at daycare though (we got photographic evidence today). Apparently if Phillipe thinks it's yummy, so does Simon. I think I'm going to have to pay Phillipe to come over and encourage Simon to drink milk on the days that he doesn't go to daycare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment