Saturday, August 15, 2009

Out of the Mouth of Babes - Simon's Latest

I don't want to ever forget some of the things Simon is coming out with...here are some of his latest favourites.

"Poppa took it" - his standard response these days when we ask him where one of his toys is. Apparently Poppa has quite the stash of Simon's toys hidden somewhere :)

"You're making me sad" - he breaks this one out quite a bit these days, usually when you're tickling him.

"Those are mine actually" - when I commented on how much I liked another kid at daycare's sandals.

"Stop talking Daddy. I'm talking to Mommy." - and vice versa

"Thank-you Daddy." - said randomly in the car, requiring a "you're welcome" in response.

"I'm named Simon. I'm two." - his standard phrase to break out when we go into stores, the park, etc.

No comments: