Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Dinner with the McLeans
Between Christmas shopping, Matt's exam, Simon's sleepless nights and our furniture moving expeditions, Matt and I have been sorely lacking in socializing. We focus so much of our time on Simon and have really forgotten how to talk amongst ourselves and with other adults. So we invited Marta, Adam and Isabella over for an early dinner and some playtime. Simon was a bit of a cranky pants since he decided to nap for 1 hour total today but he did have fun knocking over the wood blocks as fast as Marta and I could stack them. Isabella had quite the time playing with the bus and exploring our house - Simon even showed her how to remove the vent covers! Matt is just glad to have someone to play the Wii with although Adam may not want to play with him again because Matt beat him at Golf, Bowling and Baseball.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ya, I suck at video games. Did Matt put on his championship belt on after we left? :)
Post a Comment