Thursday, December 27, 2007

Upper Canada Village

Matt and I have been talking about going to see the lights at Upper Canada Village for the past few year - well to be truthful, Matt couldn't care less, but I have wanted to go. We finally made the trip yesterday since the stars aligned - well actually it worked out with Simon's nap schedule, was relatively warm and dry. Simon slept in the car on the way up and then we bundled him up to look at the light display. It's a little odd that a pre-electricity village has a light display but it was absolutely beautiful. Simon was not a lover of the outside mostly because the snowsuit prevents him from sucking his beloved thumb. We took some pictures but without a tripod, I got too much shake so mostly we just got a bunch of blurred lights!




No comments: