Wednesday, December 5, 2007
We're going to have to velcro him to a wall
Simon is into everything now that he's on the move. I don't even know why we need toys anymore because the vents on the floor, the dog toys, flyers and cords hold much more interest for him. I have covered up two vents with his play mats and I just need to find some double sided tape for the other one. It's so entertaining to watch him now. He'll just be sitting there and then he zones in on his target, flips onto his knees, gets a big smile on his face and then starts to go. There is no distraction going to stop him from his ultimate goal (usually the vent). The other day at my parents we had to relocate a lamp, a speaker, put up a baby gate, cover the fireplace with the dog pillows (much to Oxford's disgust), and tape down the vent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment